Business Development Representative - DACH
- Cologne, Germany
This is a high-energy, new sales development role with a focus on finding new potential customers across the DACH region. You will contribute to AB Tasty hyper-growth by helping to acquire new clients.
We are looking for driven professionals who are willing to strongly contribute to AB Tasty hyper-growth and ready to work in a fast build & learn environment.
You will gain experience interacting with prospective clients of all levels and in a variety of industries.
AB Tasty offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be able to accelerate your career, grow your skills and explore new opportunities in the digital market.
What you will do
- Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a learning and earning path, as well as to help scale a successful French startup in the Geman market.
- Working & Sharing with the local team, tasks will be:
- Partner with Business Developers to help fill their sales pipeline and develop your skills
- Research and build new and existing accounts (e.g. adding contacts, sending customized e-mails, strategic calling)
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Qualify and follow-up new accounts by using our lead scoring system
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by providing them with a world class experience and thinking of innovative ways to approach them
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified new business opportunities
What we are looking for
- A first sales development experience
- Native level written/verbal German skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong self-starter personality, not afraid of being tenacious and resilient
- Strong interest in new technologies and desire to be in technology sales
- Experience with digital marketing and/or web analytics tools is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Desire to learn and work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good written/verbal English skills
Back to top