Associate Bug Master (Stage)
- Paris, France
Within the QA department of the technical team, working with a Senior Ticket Manager, you will participate in client inquiry investigation and a ticket board management that has only one goal: to ensure a fast, thorough and efficient solution to any issues that might occur in our tool.
Scope of your team:
You’ll be responsible for investigating the incoming client inquiries, determining cause and assigning a developer to fix the issue.
What you'll do:
- Manage a JIRA board under the supervision of a Senior Ticket Manager;
- Read the tickets carefully and edit any parts you deem misleading;
- Ask for or provide missing information that may help with solving the issue;
- Determine probable cause and priority of the issue;
- Assign the ticket to the proper developer;
- Communicate closely with Client Success Managers, Technical Support Experts, Developers and QA team.
What we're looking for:
- You have a tech background and a desire to reach a more polyvalent role with clients interactions;
- Or you have a business background with a strong interest and capabilities in tech;
- You have an interest in software development and data management;
- You are able to think outside the box to identify and solve problems ;
- You are able to handle multiple tasks in an environment where activities are happening at a fast pace;
- You speak English at professional level;
- You are curious and motivated to participate in the AB Tasty adventure!
Back to top