Account Executive - DACH
This is a high-energy, new business sales role with a focus on developing new profitable customers across the DACH region. You will contribute to AB Tasty hyper-growth by acquiring new clients.
We are looking for driven professionals who are willing to strongly contribute to AB Tasty hyper-growth with ample experience and an established network and portfolio of clients within the digital marketing community across the region
What you will do
- We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join our business development team in Germany.
- AB Tasty offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be able to contribute to the company success, accelerate your career, bring and grow your skills and explore new opportunities in the digital market.
- Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a learning and earning path, as well as to help scale a successful French startup in the German market.
- Working & Sharing with the local team, reporting to HQ the Business Developer’s tasks will be:
- Prospecting and making appointments with new potential clients according to targets set by the VP Sales
- Identification & Qualification of new commercial opportunities including large and high potential mid-market accounts across the DACH region
- Response to Tenders, RFIs, RFQs, etc.
- Lobby with high-level decision makers
- Negotiation and closing of deals while maintaining command of the sales cycle
- Managing short & intense sales cycles in parallel of long-term high potential deals
- Support our growing reputation by representing & spreading AB Tasty core values
- Reporting of activity to VP Sales
What you are looking for
- Fluent German + Working English
- At least one successful experience in selling a SaaS MarTech solution
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales function of software or consulting and proven network in the DACH market
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Hunter mentality. You must hold dearly, deep within your soul, the tasks of prospecting, negotiation and closing of deals
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent negotiation techniques and you are used to dealing with decision makers, mostly Chief Digital Officers and Heads of Marketing Departments.
- A team player, with excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and positive personality, with a can-do attitude.
Back to top