- Flexible / Remote
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
The Account Executive is a high-energy, new business sales role with a focus on developing new customers across the United States. In this role, you will contribute to AB Tasty’s hyper-growth by acquiring new clients. You are a driven sales professional who is looking to contribute to AB Tasty’s hyper-growth with experience in establishing a network and portfolio of clients within the digital marketing community.
The USA Sales team has steadily been growing over the last year! We’re comprised of a diverse background of career experiences (from musicians, social workers, and sales lifers) to draw from and learn from each other and take creative approaches to each role. We kick off conversations with qualified leads, nurture existing relationships and work with companies of all kinds, from other tech startups to global luxury brands. The local team regularly partners with the global team to refine processes and skills.
Learn more about the USA team here.
- Experience in a quota-carrying sales function in software or consulting and proven network in the US market
- Align with AB Tasty core values: customer satisfaction, agility, team spirit, enthusiasm, kindness
- Previous experience with SaaS MarTech solutions preferable
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing
- Hunter mentality - You must hold dearly, deep within your soul, the tasks of prospecting, negotiation and closing of deals
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent negotiation skills and you are used to dealing with key decision-makers
- Expert at driving the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- A team player at your core, with excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and positive personality, and a can-do attitude
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and presence
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available)
What you'll do
- Prospecting and making appointments with new potential clients
- Identify and qualify new commercial opportunities including large and high potential mid-market accounts
- Respond to Tenders, RFIs, RFQs, etc.
- Lobby with high-level decision-makers
- Negotiate and close deals while maintaining command of the sales cycle
- Manage short sales cycles in parallel with long-term high potential deals
- Support our growing business by representing and spreading the AB Tasty values
What we offer
- A driven, kind, and humble team that will welcome your input and support your growth
- Opportunities to collaborate with AB Tasty teammates globally
- Monthly local team events
- Generous time off and holidays to recharge with loved ones
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one
- 401(k) + company matching
- 100% commuter reimbursement
- Competitive salary + bonus
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top