User Experience Analyst
AbleVets, LLC is a fast-growing Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing healthcare information technology services to help the VA and DoD improve the lives of the people they serve. AbleVets has an opportunity for an experienced, motivated User Experience Analyst to work with a team of developers and product owners to design, create, and maintain rich user experiences across a host of Veteran and VA Provider-facing applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and conducting user research, interviews and surveys to identify user needs and interpret client challenges; translating ideas and concepts into wireframes and prototypes; and, communicating the prototypes into product creation and production across one or more IT projects
- Capture and define the goals and vision for IT custom applications
- Use appropriate research methodology, tools, and protocols to conduct user-centered research.
- Establish a usability function within IT Services, including developing a standard methodology, personas, and processes.
- Evaluate new and existing interfaces, forms and applications that support business processes, make recommendations and implement solutions to improve the user experience
- Evaluate existing and proposed designs against UX best practices and conduct usability studies with key customers to understand the user experience
- Write clear, concise specifications for the development team
- Design training, communications, and engagement activities for deploying new IT services.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of eight (8) years of UX experience. An additional six (6) years of relevant experience can be substituted for degree requirement.
- Critical thinker and self-starter
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Previous IT work experience supporting medical management programs, ie. VA Community Care, Veteran's Choice, and /or VA Patient Centered Community Care Network (PC3).
AbleVets LLC appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. AbleVets is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Back to top