SRT Program Support Analyst
AbleVets, LLC is a fast-growing Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing healthcare information technology services and resources to help the VA and DoD improve the lives of the people they serve. AbleVets has an opportunity for a motivated Program Support Analyst to support our growing organization. The position is located on-site at the customer’s facility in South Carolina.
Candidate will correspond with various personnel at the Military Health Systems Program offices, Chief Information Officers at military treatment facilities and cyber security teams to facilitate planning activities for Program assessments and dissemination of products. Candidate will develop, update, and track documentation & compliance reporting necessary for the accomplishment of the Program’s mission.
- Tracks team compliance with DoD 8570/8140/5239 and maintains current and historical records
- Maintains shared calendar for time and attendance and imports data into the integrated master schedule
- Maintains the integrated master schedule to ensure assessments are scheduled with an appropriate team and align with the defined WBS
- Tracks, understands and aggregates assessment progress, artifacts/deliverables, and reporting
- Maintains status information for all on-going and planned assessments and are able to provide updates to senior leadership on the status of current activities and upcoming actions and convey requirements internally and externally it both verbally and in writing
- Maintains project Wiki page
- Processes and tracks physical and system access requests and various accounts
- Experience with meeting/briefing/working with Customer/Sponsor and providing exceptional customer service, with a strong sense of professionalism
- Multi-tasking skills (keeps up with dozens of actions simultaneously)
- Manages project schedules and complex tasks, ensuring timely completion of actions weekly
- Updates PM software with project status, understand durations of activities
- Ability to prioritize several timely deliverables on a weekly basis
- Experience with tracking, updating, reviewing and submission of documents
- Effective at running meetings, capturing minutes
- Experience with overall project process and management improvement
Bachelor’s Degree with and a minimum of one (1) year of experience. An additional five (5) years of related experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written (active voice) and verbally
- Ability to find gaps/inefficiencies and solutions to remedy
- Ability to manage time effectively, adjusting to new activities & tasks (flexibility)
- Work independently without constant supervision
- Possesses team-player mentality, confidence, self-motivation, and creativity
- Position requires a technical foundation – the high-level ability to understand basic computer processes and networks (not hands on keyboard level knowledge)
- Basic understanding of IP management and sub-netting
- Possesses curiosity and desire to learn about cybersecurity
- IAM I designation, Security + certification (required) or ability to obtain the certification within 90 days of hire
- Active DOD Secret Clearance required
- Must be able to travel when needed at least 10% of the time
AbleVets LLC appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. AbleVets is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Back to top