Project Control Analyst, Sr
- Chantilly, VA
AbleVets, LLC, A Cerner Company, provides healthcare information technology services and resources to help the VA and DoD improve the lives of the people they serve. AbleVets has an opportunity for an experienced, motivated Project Control Analyst, Sr to support information technology projects for our customers. The position will be based on site in Arlington, VA or Chantilly, VA.
AbleVets is seeking an independent, disciplined, and organized professional to work directly with executive leadership and project managers to support corporate and project-level financial management functions, including:
- Effectively communicate regularly with executive leadership, project managers, account managers, and business area directors
- Oversee various financial functions such as portfolio forecasting, analysis, and pricing
- Provide financial support to the business by developing, analyzing and interpreting project financial reports including but not limited to: forecasting and estimate at completion (EAC) development to support revenue recognition, subcontractor financial management, at-risk project coordination, variance analysis', and project cash flow management
- Proactively perform analysis and financial communications
- Support the development and analysis of proposal pricing efforts
- Work with Program Managers to optimize profitability and Operating Income (OI) across all projects
- Knowledge of the various contract types and ability to analyze historical program financial performance and project future performance while having an understanding of assumptions, risks, and opportunities.
- Evaluate and implement pricing strategies and models
- Create and administer pricing databases and coordinates pricing efforts across the organization
- Act as a key technical expert on financial analysis issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline and six (6) years of related experience. Six (6) years of experience can be substituted for degree requirement.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and demonstrable team building skills
- Self-starter that can work under general direction in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
Desired or Preferred Qualifications:
- Government contracting finance experience with an understanding of multiple contract types and reporting
- Strong skills in Excel
- Deltek/Costpoint experience
AbleVets LLC appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. AbleVets is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Back to top