Junior Management Consultant
- Arlington, VA
AbleVets, LLC, A Cerner Company, provides healthcare information technology services and resources to help the Veterans Affairs (VA) and Department of Defense (DoD) improve the lives of the people they serve. AbleVets has an opportunity available for an experienced Junior Management Consultant. This position is located in Arlington, Virginia.
By working closely with a cross-functional team, the consultant will assist with a wide range of management support and executive advisory functions. The successful candidate will comprehend and display the required underlying functional expertise to design and implement solutions to leverage any of the management consulting capability pillars, including organization design, mission support optimization, process improvement, performance management, strategy development and transformation, change management, IT strategy, and business architecture. Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work within teams to provide solutions and services to client challenges
- Develop and implementing strategies and plans, developing project deliverables, conducting analysis, and responding to client requests
- Support research projects, capability development efforts, and innovation efforts
- Support project management reporting, risk management, and communication activities
- Provide research and analysis on a full range of IT activities, including strategic planning, governance, IT policy, and data and information management
- Define, analyze, and document functional requirements and business processes
- Perform Cost benefits analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience. An additional six (6) years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Ability to develop client work products and deliverables under tight deadlines
- Ability to work well with a distributed team of internal and external partners
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship building and management skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Self-starter that can work under general direction in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- This position may support a government contract and have access to classified or government protected information for which US citizenship is required
AbleVets LLC appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. AbleVets is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Back to top