IAM Support Manager
AbleVets, LLC is a fast-growing Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing healthcare information technology services and resources to help the VA and DoD improve the lives of the people they serve. AbleVets has an opportunity for an experienced, motivated Support Manager to support healthcare information technology projects for our customers, specific to the area of Identify and Access Management (IAM). This position is based out of Arlington, VA.
This position is for an experienced IAM Support Manager to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment to support a large, complex COTS implementation effort. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance as well as the design, development, and support of identity and access management solutions for a large and complex COTS implementation effort in a healthcare setting. Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Development of an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Plan that addresses the following functions: Patient Identity Management, Internal User Account Management, Self-Service Identity and User Management, etc.
- Defining the architecture of how patient and user identity and access management will be integrated and implemented into the overall solution
- Manage day-to-day interaction with clients and support adhoc requests and reporting
- Provide subject matter expertise with IAM concepts to include single sign-on solutions, authentication, and relevant industry standards and regulations
- Evaluate and support complex IAM and technology risks and related opportunities for control improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or the equivalent and a minimum of 8 years related experience
- Solid knowledge and understanding of encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS, identity and access management
- Experience with authentication, authorization, access request & provisioning, access review, access de-provisioning, and role/profile management services
- Solid understanding of network protocols, LAN, WAN, SSL, Firewall, and Load Balancer configurations
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate efforts with key government and non-government stakeholders
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to interact with various levels of client representatives regarding IAM integrations
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Minimal travel may be required
- Experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs, specifically with IAM
AbleVets LLC appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. AbleVets is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Meet Some of AbleVets's Employees
Jim ensures AbleVets is delivering extraordinary service to clients. A Veteran himself, Jim also serves as the lead for the company’s Military Veterans Employee Resource Group.
Back to top