Full Stack Developer, Senior
AbleVets, LLC is a fast-growing Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing healthcare information technology services and resources to help the VA and DoD improve the lives of the people they serve. AbleVets has an opportunity for an experienced, motivated Senior Full Stack Developer to support our VA customer. This position is in our Chantilly, VA office (preferred) or can be remote
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop stable, scalable code in support of customer requirements
- Participate in new development starting with requirements analysis and design
- Implement test driven development methods, supporting end to end testing
- Provide story point estimates for enhancements and new features
- Refine user requirements and identify areas for enhancement
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other related field and at least eight (8) years of related experience. An additional six (6) years of related experience can be substituted for degree requirement.
- Experience working within an Agile Development environment
- Java/J2EE experience using Spring Boot, Hibernate
- AWS Cloud platform experience
- RESTful/SOAP SOA experience
- Experience with ETL technologies such as Informatica or similarSecurity/ATO experience to include SAML, SSL, TLS, VA PIV, etc.
- Experience with SQL databases such as Oracle or SQL Server
- JSON/XML/EDI messaging format experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
Preferred / Desired Skills:
- Master’s degree in associated field
- Vista/ Mumps Experience Preferred
- Microservices experience to include using Docker or another similar technology
- Continuous Delivery (CD) or Continuous Integration (CI) experience
AbleVets LLC appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. AbleVets is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Back to top