We are looking for a Senior Copywriter with demonstrated experience in HCP or consumer pharma digital, broadcast and print to write DTC advertising including branded, disease state and CRM for 1-2 pharmaceutical products.
- The candidate must have 5+ years of consumer pharmaceutical/healthcare writing experience and can demonstrate his or her ability to translate clinical or technical information into a strategic messaging platform and subsequent promotional copy.
- The candidate must be able to lead the writing efforts on assigned accounts and be able to present creative work internally and to clients in an articulate, persuasive, and professional manner.
- Computer proficiency with solid word-processing and file-organizing abilities is a must.
- Experience in digital projects and broadcast/video is required.
- Candidates must be prepared to show a portfolio of their work.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Candidates must be able to work independently and/or from a leadership position, organizing information and conceptually translating medical issues into powerful, convincing communications.
- People applying must be able to provide complete copy documents with accurate information and references.
- Candidates must be capable of taking creative direction from ACDs and CD and collaborating productively with other creatives.
- The candidate must possess the ability to travel as required and to present creative work internally, as well as to clients, in an articulate, persuasive, and professional manner.
This individual is required to have the ability to work with different Art Directors, maintain positive, professional working relationships and a willingness to fill in for other writers as needed. The Senior Copywriter needs to project eagerness in the recommendation of new tactics for their product(s) above those in the approved tactical plans, a willingness to develop or maintain digital skills, and possess the ability to communicate his or her ideals skillfully internally and also with the client.
Back to top