At ABeam, you will be a part of the next digital revolution. ABeam's success is created from the contributions of each of our valued employees. At ABeam, you are not just a number! Our employees work hand-in-hand with all tiers of the organization. Through our collective efforts, we provide optimal opportunities for growth and development. Each day you will be presented with a series of challenges that will position you for your personal growth and your professional advancement.
At ABeam, you will work with a successful client base across a broad spectrum of industries and applications.
If this exciting vision feels right for you, we invite you to apply!
- Provide support for all phases of SAP Project implementation, including preparation, business blueprint, realization, go-live, and post go-live support.
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs
- Design and implement technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a team
- Understand the business value of the solution to actively participate in Technology-Functional discussions. Present point of view, recommendations, and evaluations of the technology platforms and solutions that fit the clients' need
- Define systems strategy and support procedures, developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, and implementing technology solutions
- Develop and maintain project deliverables for clients for all phases of the software development lifecycle to substantially build the system functionalities
- Support efforts to ensure the data standards are developed and maintained
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure the results provided are accurate and appropriate to the needs of the solution
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering
- 3+ years of SAP Development and Data Migration (must have) experience in at least 2 SAP projects
- Must have experience working with SAP ABAP RICEFW objects - Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Workflows
- Experience with Object-Oriented ABAP programming and good understanding of ABAP Coding standards
- Experience in creating S/4 HANA CDS Views, OData Services and Fiori applications
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications/programs
- Experience with debugging SAP standard applications to resolve issues and Performance testing to optimize applications for better performance
- Must have hands on Experience with data loads to SAP using one or more tools - SAP Data Migration modules such as LSMWs (Legacy System Migration Workbench), Data migration cockpit (DMC), Legacy Transfer Migration Cockpit (LTMC), and Migration Object Modeler (LTMOM) and other ETL (Extract Transform Load) tools
- Experience with "Migrate your Data - Migration Cockpit" Fiori App is a plus
- Experience with data migration from legacy applications to SAP S/4 HANA for SAP MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, PS, SCM, and PM (PLANT MAINTENANCE)
- Good functional and business process understanding of SAP modules
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Habit of taking data driven decisions, proving through actions, being open minded and receptive to ideas from team members
- Ability to collaborate with remote team members in different time-zones and collaborate with them effectively
- Skilled Knowledge and experience with Cloud based projects in DevOps infrastructure such as SAP DevOps
- Experience in working in work in a fast-paced environment with Agile teams, and working independently with Business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates
- This role will allow you to have a direct impact on how client’s business operations will implement efficiencies and provide actionable insights with data driven solutions
- Contribute and grow with rapidly scaling Digital practice with the ability to influence globally networked organization committed best practices and ideas
ABeam offers a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time employees
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Flextime off
- 401(k) with employer match
ABeam Consulting provides all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected class, according to applicable law. ABeam Consulting participates in E-Verify.
Powered by JazzHR