Systems Supervisor MFG HSV
Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board – and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
We are actively looking for a Supervisor for Systems manufacturing. The person in this role must demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals to the systems team. Demonstrate accountability for functional business and broad company objectives. Integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, involving long-term planning.
Schedule: 5 days per week; Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM (An hour meal) – 8 hours per day, some Overtime required.
As Supervisor, you will:
- Direct leadership responsibility for all system manufacturing and test functions.
- Responsible for meeting all key manufacturing metrics, such as VCP, Product Quality performance, On Time delivery and Environmental, Health & Safety metrics.
- Strategically plan staffing needs to optimize labor efficiency.
- Define, review and support business metrics.
- Establish daily and weekly communication routines in the systems area to drive awareness and ownership.
- Identify and drive productivity projects to meet operating plan, quality objectives and impact business objectives.
- Must have demonstrated ability as a change agent combined with the ability to work at all levels of the organization.
- Electronics system manufacturing experience
- Excellent team facilitation and knowledge of problem solving techniques.
- Excellent communication and energizing skills.
- BS Degree with 2 to 5 years of experience
- MRP/Materials experience.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Quality and Lean Manufacturing.
- Demonstrated computer competency.
- Proven leadership capability
- SAP experience
- AS9100 experience
- Green belt and Lean certified
- Strong project management skills
- Strong manufacturing process knowledge
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal – and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility – we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and – we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization – why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Abaco Systems's Employees
Mike’s main goal is to bring clients who can benefit from Abaco Systems' products on board with the company, then ensure their success through consistently updating programming solutions.
Back to top