Stockroom Clerk (Weekend Shift)
Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board - and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
STOCKROOM CLERK (WEEKEND SHIFT)
Friday - Sunday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
As a Stockroom Clerk you will:
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Pull material for kits and Material requests as directed and coordinated with Stockroom Lead
- Put away and label incoming material from receiving and returns from manufacturing builds.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and location at all times
- Communicate material issues to management and sourcing and assist in problem resolution.
- Process return and/or repair of non-conforming material as required
- Maintain stockroom documents as required
- Perform inventory transactions in SAP as required
- Organize material and store material neatly
- Provide support to sourcing and materials management as required
- Work in receiving or shipping as needed
- Other duties as required
- Follow ESD guidelines when handling material
- Follow EHS guidelines: Wear safety glasses with side shields, follow proper lifting techniques, use PPE as required when performing assigned tasks for job function area
- Over time may be required
- Repetitive motion
- HS Diploma/GED
- Minimum 1-year of experience working in a stockroom environment
- Minimum 1-year prior computer experience or training with Windows based applications
- Ability to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, stretch, and reach with hands
- Ability to perform fine motor-skills in the placement & handling of small components
- Must be able to lift and move up to 35 lbs.
- Experience using SAP and Agile
- Experience handling electronic components and assemblies
- Quality conscious and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow procedures
- Demonstrated good communication skills
- Be able to work without close Supervision
- Willing to learn and be a team player
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal - and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility - we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and - we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization - why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Abaco Systems's Employees
Mike’s main goal is to bring clients who can benefit from Abaco Systems' products on board with the company, then ensure their success through consistently updating programming solutions.
Back to top