Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board - and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
- Responsible for performance of assigned Manufacture Support Quality assurance of product(s) across manufacture and efficient / controlled transition of Quality assured, regulatory compliant product(s) through final inspection and into finished goods.
- Maintain compliance with leading PCBA / product build and test processes (incl. IPC-A-610 Class 3 and J-STD-001 and all relevant site Certifications).
- Lead analysis of manufacturing & test defects / process / procedure failures for assigned area(s) to determine root cause and develop corrective actions.
- Support analysis of key Quality metrics (for assigned area) to deliver sustained CI activity. (I.e. RTY, FPY, Return Rate, Cost of Quality, Scorecards, and RMA Cycle time).
- Ensure compliance to product build and inspection criteria assurance of product build and routings.
- Support resolution of identified manufacture issues / non-compliances (working with Manufacture, in-line and Final Inspection, Manufacture Engineering etc. to drive ongoing routing and process improvement and support a Quality culture, focused on prevention not detection).
- Support manufacture readiness reviews and ECR impact analysis to support implementation of scalable production solutions, as required, to support the business operations plan.
- Act as a cross functional business advocate, to address internal, product and Customer Quality issues, utilising problem solving techniques to drive root cause / corrective action.
- Conduct internal audits; support applicable RCCA; I-CAR, S-CAR & C-CAR investigations.
- Support the Customer interface with regards Quality for assigned Customers/issues.
- Support 'in-process' CI activity across the full product development and manufacture/test life-cycle.
- Ensure all Quality activities are aligned with the internal & external needs of the business to maximise performance against; Safety; On-time/On-Cost/On-Quality (OTOCOQ); Security; Inventory; and Net-Working Capital objectives
- Key experience in Circuit Card Assembly Manufacture
- Expert knowledge in IPC-A-610 Class 3; J-STD-001 (a good understanding of AS9100; ISO14001; ISO18001).
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal - and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility - we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and - we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization - why not join us?
Meet Some of Abaco Systems's Employees
Mike’s main goal is to bring clients who can benefit from Abaco Systems' products on board with the company, then ensure their success through consistently updating programming solutions.
Back to top