Production Operator-Systems HSV
Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board - and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
Operator will be responsible for the building and repairing circuit card assemblies according to IPC standards and performing system level assemblies
- Must have experience performing rework and repair of printed circuit board assemblies (through hole and SMT parts).
- Must have experience hand-soldering components per specifications.
- Must have experience assembling rugged military-grade systems
- Must have experience operating equipment such as Desolder, Hot Air Pencil, etc.
- Must be able to assist, as required, with the operations in other areas.
- Must be able to read documentation/drawings.
- Must be able to perform cable and harness assembly according to WHMA-620 standard
- Must be able to perform according to IPC-A-610 standard.
- Must be able to perform soldering according to J-STD-001 standard
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must be able to work without close supervision.
- Must be able to follow and enforce all Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Job requires the ability to lift 25lb
- Work during shift work hours of 7AM to 3:30PM Monday through Friday, with possible overtime opportunities
- Prior knowledge and experience with conformal coating processes
- IPC-A-610, WHMA-A-620, J-STD-001, IPC-7711/7721 certifications
- Prior knowledge of the SAP MRP system
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal - and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility - we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and - we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization - why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top