Manufacturing Repair Operator 2nd HSV
Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board - and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
REPAIR OPERATOR 2ND SHIFT
About the R ole
We are actively looking for a Repair Operator for 2nd Shift. Job function will include BGA repairs, inspection and performing touch-up soldering and repair of components for all surface mount printed circuit boards under a microscope.
Schedule: 5 days per week; Monday through Friday 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM (30-minute meal) - 8 hours per day.
As a Repair Operator you will:
- Perform BGA repair.
- Perform repair of printed circuit board assemblies.
- Hand solder components per specifications.
- Operate equipment such as Desolder, Hot Air Pencil etc.
- Assist, as required, with the operations in other areas.
- Use of SAP, Aegis, Agile, Microscope to verify part placement, and orientation.
- Maintains general cleanliness of the work station and equipment.
- Perform other assignments as required.
- Must be able to read documentation/drawings.
- Must be able to perform and have knowledge of SMT processes.
- Must be able to work without close supervision.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 35 lbs.
- Experience using SAP and Aegis.
- Experience handling electronic components and assemblies.
- Quality conscious and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow procedures.
- Demonstrated good communication skills.
- Able to work without close Supervision.
- Willing to learn and be a team player.
- IPC-A-610. Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies.
- J-STD-001 preferred. Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies.
- IPC-7711/IPC-7721 Rework and Repair of Electronic Assemblies.
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal - and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility - we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and - we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization - why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Abaco Systems's Employees
Mike’s main goal is to bring clients who can benefit from Abaco Systems' products on board with the company, then ensure their success through consistently updating programming solutions.
Back to top