Electronic Test Technician
Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board – and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
ELECTRONIC TEST TECHNICIAN (Systems)-1st shift
- Work in a team environment to perform all phases of System manufacturing test and implementation from prototype phase through production release.
- Perform functional test, environmental stress screening, vibration testing and debug functions on military application systems.
- Support and coordinate with interfacing disciplines such as product design engineering, firmware, software, product and supply chain management
- Participate in project review meetings with Design Engineering for MFG test engineering tollgates
- Perform test set integration and validation of hardware and software (Windows and VxWorks).
- Lead troubleshooting efforts to determine root cause of pre-production hardware test failures.
- Provides support to the environmental test integration team to facilitate production test deployment for the product sub-assembly or system level environmental testing requirements.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement best practice in automated test tools and strategies.
- Provide technical expertise and support to test engineering sustaining support personnel to
- Implement changes, enhancements through entire product lifecycle.
- Assist, as required, with the operations in other Systems areas.
Perform other assignments as required.
- Must be able to read documentation/drawings.
- Must be able to perform and have knowledge of military system build, test and debug processes.
- 3-4 years of experience in military system testing/debug.
- Must be able to work without close supervision.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Must be able to pass J-STD-001 certification.
- 2-4 yr. technical degree preferred.
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal – and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility – we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and – we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization – why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Abaco Systems's Employees
Mike’s main goal is to bring clients who can benefit from Abaco Systems' products on board with the company, then ensure their success through consistently updating programming solutions.
Back to top