Co-op - HW Test Engineering US
Abaco Systems is not your typical start-up! We are a global leader in open architecture rugged embedded systems. Come innovate with us on the forefront of defense and mission-critical industry.
- Work in a team environment to plan and execute all phases of design validation, and qualification
- Analyze requirements to define and develop test plans and procedures that drive validation and qualification test cycles
- Perform design validation and qualification test cycles for rugged electronic products per MIL-STD guidelines
- Generate test plans that drive the development of application software for use in Windows, and Linux, test environments
- Research, purchase and assemble test equipment and test stations for conducting design validation and qualification cycles
- Evaluate, recommend and implement automated test tools and strategies
- Support troubleshooting efforts to determine the root cause of failures that occur during validation and qualification testing
- Support and coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the product will be competitive and meet product specifications
- At least 0-2 years of experience related to the validation and qualification of rugged electronic products
- Knowledge of Sensor Processing products
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Test Development practices
- Knowledge of integration and interoperability test experience
- Knowledge of standard lab debug tools including oscilloscopes, multi-meters, waveform generators, power supplies, and logic analysers
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task while remaining organized and productive
- Strong interpersonal skills
Are you looking to become a part of something remarkable? Check out Abaco Systems. We are looking for a diverse, self-motivated, and energetic collaboration of minds to build the mission-critical rugged embedded technology. Open-minds, creativity, and innovation are the cornerstone of our new generation; failure is not an option.
Abaco Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a reference check, background check, drug/alcohol test, and documented proof of work authorization.
Meet Some of Abaco Systems's Employees
Mike’s main goal is to bring clients who can benefit from Abaco Systems' products on board with the company, then ensure their success through consistently updating programming solutions.
Back to top