Co-op - Electrical Engineering US
Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board - and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
CO-OP ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Use basic lab equipment such as digital oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and multi-meters
- Update schematics to meet defined specifications
- Prepare source, binary, and documentation files for use in a manufacturing environment
- Troubleshoot/debug issues that are found during validation testing, and drive quick resolution
- Design, review, and participate on electrical schematic capture
- Write engineering test SW to validate and regression test HW designs
- At least Junior/Senior level with EE electives having been taken or in progress
- Exposure to using Mentor Graphics Schematic Capture and Layout tools or equivalent
- Familiar with scripting languages
- Familiar with Linux and basic networking concepts
- Familiar with basic ESD precautions
- Familiar with electronics lab environment and safety measures
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal - and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility - we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and - we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization - why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top