Co-op - Electrical Engineering US
Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board - and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
CO-OP ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Use basic lab equipment such as digital oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and multi-meters
- Update schematics to meet defined specifications
- Prepare source, binary, and documentation files for use in a manufacturing environment
- Troubleshoot/debug issues that are found during validation testing, and drive quick resolution
- Design, review, and participate on electrical schematic capture
- Write engineering test SW to validate and regression test HW designs
- At least Junior/Senior level with EE electives having been taken or in progress
- Exposure to using Mentor Graphics Schematic Capture and Layout tools or equivalent
- Familiar with scripting languages
- Familiar with Linux and basic networking concepts
- Familiar with basic ESD precautions
- Familiar with electronics lab environment and safety measures
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal - and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility - we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and - we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization - why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Abaco Systems's Employees
Mike’s main goal is to bring clients who can benefit from Abaco Systems' products on board with the company, then ensure their success through consistently updating programming solutions.
Back to top