Co-op - Computer Engineering Abaco-X HSV
Abaco Systems is not your typical start-up! We are a global leader in open architecture rugged embedded systems. Come innovate with us on the forefront of defense and mission-critical industry.
- Use basic lab equipment such as digital oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and multi-meters
- Update schematics to meet defined specifications
- Scripting to advance board bring-up and debug capabilities. Includes Bash, Python, and other scripting languages
- Work with embedded system running Linux
- Configure systems running Linux
- Perform BIOS upgrades
- Program CPLD's
- Troubleshoot/debug issues that are found during validation testing, and drive quick resolution
- Design, review, and participate on electrical schematic capture
- Write engineering test SW to validate and regression test HW designs
- At least Junior/Senior level with CPE or CS electives having been taken or in progress
- Exposure to using Mentor Graphics Schematic Capture and Layout tools or equivalent
- Familiar with scripting languages
- Familiar with Linux and basic networking concepts
- Familiar with basic ESD precautions
- Familiar with electronics lab environment and safety measures
Are you looking to become a part of something remarkable? Check out Abaco Systems. We are looking for a diverse, self-motivated, and energetic collaboration of minds to build the mission-critical rugged embedded technology. Open-minds, creativity, and innovation are the cornerstone of our new generation; failure is not an option.
Abaco Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a reference check, background check, drug/alcohol test, and documented proof of work authorization.
Meet Some of Abaco Systems's Employees
Mike’s main goal is to bring clients who can benefit from Abaco Systems' products on board with the company, then ensure their success through consistently updating programming solutions.
Back to top