Contractor-RMA Customer Support Coordinator HSV 1
Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board – and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
CONTRACTOR-RMA CUSTOMER SUPPORT COORDINATOR
The Contractor - RMA Customer Support Coordinator will play a key role in the RMA team acting as an advocate for the customer and leading the RMA team. This position will report to the RMA manager. The ideal candidate is customer focused, detail oriented and willing to take on additional duties.
This position is responsible for receiving customer product returns and shipping to site in the UK, tracking RMA during the repair cycle to include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure a high level of customer service is delivered to all customers, in accordance with RMA Team objectives
- Work closely with internal departments such as Operations, Customer Service/Technical Support, Quality and Engineering to drive RMA completion
- Meet and exceed internal and external Service Level Agreements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (SAP, Word, Outlook, and Excel) is required
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with vendors and all levels of the organization
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to work accurately and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of office equipment and general office procedures
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience will be acceptable
- Must be able to follow a project to completion
- Experience with Export Shipment and Compliance
Minimum 3 year's industry experience
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal – and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility – we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and – we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization – why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Abaco Systems's Employees
Mike’s main goal is to bring clients who can benefit from Abaco Systems' products on board with the company, then ensure their success through consistently updating programming solutions.
Back to top