Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board - and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
- Planning production requirements using ERP system
- Creates, maintains, and closes manufacturing production order as needed.
- Performs materials related transactions as needed
- Act as a resource answering questions and assists in solving production order/ERP problems raised by other departments
- Review, approve/reject, implement as necessary engineering change orders, deviations, etc.
- Communicate & track critical shortages that will delay shipments.
- Complete other tasks as needed
- Follow business ESD guidelines when handling product
- Follow EHS guidelines: Wear safety glasses with side shields, Follow proper lifting techniques, use PPE as required when performing assigned tasks or job function area
- Over time may be required
- Repetitive motion
- HS Diploma/GED
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing planning experience using an ERP system
- Minimum 2 year prior computer experience or training with MS office software
- Experience using SAP and Agile
- Strong systems and computer skills using Microsoft products
- Strong understanding of how ERP systems work, common manufacturing processes, and how other functions affect manufacturing processes
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Be able to work without close Supervision
- Quality conscious and must have attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative in solving problems & strong problem solving skills
- Experience with electronics manufacturing
- Able to work with a cross functional team, able to work well in a fast-paced group environment, and able to multi-task
- Willing to learn and be a team player
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal - and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility - we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and - we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization - why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Abaco Systems's Employees
Mike’s main goal is to bring clients who can benefit from Abaco Systems' products on board with the company, then ensure their success through consistently updating programming solutions.
Back to top