Contractor-Manufacturing Receiving Clerk HSV
Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board – and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
CONTRACTOR – MANUFACTURING RECEIVING CLERK
- Perform purchase order receiving transactions into SAP.
- Inspect/reject packages if damaged upon delivery
- Sign for packages delivered
- Verify vendor P/N information matches AVL (Approved Vendor List)
- Verify chemicals are on approved chemical list.
- Label inventory and chemical as required
- Communicate receiving issues to Sourcing and assist in problem resolution.
- Process return and/or repair of non-conforming material
- Maintain receiving documentation records.
- Organize material neatly
- Provide support to sourcing and materials management as required
- Work in stockrooms or shipping as needed
- Other duties as required
- Follow ESD guidelines when handling material
- Follow EHS guidelines: Wear safety glasses with side shields, Follow proper lifting techniques, use PPE as required when performing assigned tasks for job function area
Periodic duties include:
- Over time may be required
- Repetitive motion
- HS Diploma/GED
- SAP experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a receiving environment
- Minimum 1 year prior computer experience or training with Windows based applications
- Ability to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, stretch, and reach with hands
- Ability to perform fine motor-skills in the placement & handling of small components
- Must be able to lift and move up to 35 lbs.
- Experience using SAP and Agile
- Experience handling electronic components and assemblies
- Quality conscious and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow procedures
- Demonstrated good communication skills
- Be able to work without close Supervision
- Willing to learn and be a team player
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal – and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility – we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and – we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization – why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Abaco Systems's Employees
Mike’s main goal is to bring clients who can benefit from Abaco Systems' products on board with the company, then ensure their success through consistently updating programming solutions.
Back to top