Travel Agent, Call Center - Sales Professional
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA is hiring ambitious, sales- driven individuals who have a customer focus to join our dynamic Travel Sales team in our Hamilton, NJ Call Center! Successful candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence. Individuals who excel at multi-tasking and are looking to work in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment will excel in this role.
Our travel professionals are dedicated sales agents who:
- Educate our customers on various travel products offered by the Agency. A concentration on preferred vendor products is required. Meets or exceeds established sales quota using preferred vendors and air carriers as specified while maintaining organizational quality call standards.
- Proficiently serve clients with regard to various travel products offered by the Agency.
- Handle all calls for Retail Offices when clients are unable to reach the Retail Office.
- Operates applicable automated airline reservation and ticketing system.
- Utilizes and standard travel reference materials and resources for cruise, tours, airline, rail, hotel/resort, information to efficiently and effectively accommodate Agency clients, including troubleshooting and servicing existing reservations.
- Complies with all regulations and operating instructions in the collection and handling of assets. Handles refunds and complaints according to policy.
- Maintain working knowledge of all office and region specific travel promotions in order to assist all clients when receiving overflow calls.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Internet travel offerings and utilize all Internet communication tools book travel.
- Perform corporate travel agent functions as requested.
- High School Diploma.
- A graduate of an accredited travel school preferred plus eighteen months experience as a travel agent.
- Demonstrating a general knowledge of effective sales techniques; uncovering customer needs to relate benefits of product features; anticipating and handling objections; being able to close a sale.
- Ability to work flexible hours within a 7 day a week, 365 day a year operation. Overtime maybe required during peak periods. Position is also subject to annual shift bidding.
- Satisfactory employment screening results.
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive base salary and a commission incentive plan
- A steady member based with high-volume calls, no cold calling necessary
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Training and Tuition reimbursement programs
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Employee Travel Discount program.
Keywords: Travel Agent, Travel Sales, Travel Specialist. Travel Consultant, Leisure Sales, Leisure Travel, Corporate Travel, Sales, Call Center Sales
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top