Insurance Sales Supervisor
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA is hiring an Insurance Agency Sales Supervisor to serve as a regional supervisor to the Insurance Associates in 16 AAA stores in NJ (traditional retail locations as well as Car Care, Insurance & Travel Centers). Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that values its customers, members and employees, and has been named “Best Place to Work” 9 years in a row!
- Home base location is negotiable.
The Insurance Agency Sales Supervisor will Supervise the daily operation of the Sales Department in the Insurance Service Center. Assist the Sales Manager in handling all aspects of the Sales Department by working with the Manager to hire, motivate and direct sales associates. Maintain the production of insurance sales while helping to foster a team environment and a high level of member satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to supervise associates, and an in-depth knowledge of all organization objectives, philosophies, and state requirements/regulations normally acquired through the completion of an Associate’s degree in Business or related field
- An in-depth knowledge of all personal lines insurance
- Thorough knowledge of sales techniques with direct response experience.
- Possession of a P&C license; a minimum of 5 years of experience working in the Property and Casualty insurance sales field including 3 years of supervisory experience.
- The ability to lead and coach individuals to meet goals and objectives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and training skills
- Desktop computing skills including use of standard business application software (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- The ability to travel
The primary duties of the Insurance Sales Supervisor position are:
- Work with the Sales Manager to implement strategies to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Lead Sales Associates by practicing influential supervisory techniques and fostering a Shared Values working environment.
- Act as Technical Advisor for Sales Associates by being knowledgeable of all products and processes as well as available resources.
- Check phone system at the start of the day and then throughout the day to assure Sales Associates are available and receiving calls. Adhere to scheduling plan and meet Team availability standard.
- Adhere to scheduling plan and meet Team availability standard, where applicable.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and Manager to ensure timeliness of responses and compliance with established company policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly reports of the department’s activity and sales statistics for upper management.
- Manage staffing needs, including hiring, supervising, and training Sales Associates.
- Handle all time accounting and scheduling of Sales Associates.
- Assist the Manager in monitoring the Sales department’s performance results vs. plan.
- Ensure adherence to underwriting guidelines and organizational policy.
- Develop and recommend improvements and enhancements to the sales processes.
- Handle customer issues that are more complex than can be handled by a Sales Associate.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $55,000 – $70,000 /year, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to, nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match + defined contribution retirement benefit, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
- Eligibility for Quarterly Bonus Plan
Keywords: Insurance Sales, Property & Casualty, P/C, P&C, Insurance Management, Personal Lines Supervisor, Regional Supervisor, AAA Jobs
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top