Building Maintenance Mechanic (Mobile)
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA is hiring a Utility Technician (commercial building maintenance) to perform repair, installation and maintenance of building systems, in and around owned and leased properties. Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that values its customers, members and employees, and has been named “Best Place to Work” 10 years in a row!
The ideal candidate will have for this Mid-Level position:
- Have demonstrated knowledge of commercial building maintenance and systems.
- Be an organized professional who has a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be a self-starter.
- Have the adaptability to change focus of assignments in a busy environment.
- The ability to travel to various locations as needed
- Five year’s experience in commercial building maintenance
- Good oral and written communication skills
- PC-based computer knowledge, skills and abilities.
The primary duties of the Utility Technician are:
- Assists the manager by assuring building ventilation, electrical, plumbing, and other systems are in proper functioning order.
- Perform preventive maintenance on building systems and equipment according to established schedules and manufacturers specifications and frequencies.
- Perform installation, certification, and maintenance of low voltage telephone/data cable.
- Perform operation of building system equipment including ventilation, refrigeration, energy management, pumps and electrical distribution.
- High School degree or equivalent required. Additional trade school or BOMI preferred.
- SMT Certification strongly preferred but not required.
- Boiler Operator License required by locality.
- Five years’ experience in commercial building maintenance.
- Valid driver’s license
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $18.32 to $23.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Position is eligible for the Annual Corporate Bonus Plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings..
Keywords: Building Maintenance, Building Mechanic, Utility Mechanic, Utility Maintenance, Store Maintenance, Commercial Buildings, Commercial Maintenance
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top