Automotive Assistant Manager
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Assistant Manager, Car Care are to:
- Supervise and mentor Repair Technicians. Consult with Service Advisors, as needed, ensure appropriate work is assigned according to Technicians’ skill level. Verify that repair and maintenance on all vehicles is completed accurately and in a professional manner.
- Organize the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all the job functions, including vehicle movement and parts procurement. Supervise communication between the Car Care Center and customer. Ensure that the customer is kept up to date of repair permissions, agreements, and expectations and that promised estimates and completion times are met.
- Verify and ensure continuous implementation and adherence to all AAA Car Care policies and procedures. Be responsible for sales and operations of the store in the absence of the manager. Create estimates and work orders from vehicle inspection.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; AS in Automotive Technology is preferred with four years experience in the automotive repair industry.
- Ability to supervise and mentor all technicians at a level normally acquired through at least two (2) years of previous automotive supervisory experience.
- A.S.E. certifications preferred.
- Effective organizational and analytical skills, along with effective written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments and effective interaction with others.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $37,000 to $49,000, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Other benefits include Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates.
- Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
Keywords: Automotive Management, Automotive Assistant Manager, Service Manager, Automotive Repair Manager
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top