AAA Sales Associate/Retail Sales Specialist I
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the AAA CCIT Sales Associate are to:
- Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals. Assist members and clients in planning, domestic travel such as car rentals, hotel reservations and domestic vacation packages, by recommending and selling various travel products with a concentration on Diamond Elite and Preferred vendor products. Invoices, processes payments and ensures proper travel documentation. Comply with all ARC regulations and Mid-Atlantic policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets.
- Counsel potential members on the benefits and services of various membership plans with a concentration on selling Plus, Premier and auto renewal. Conduct Membership Review for existing members, update and upgrade plans as appropriate. Respond to member requests related to the utilization of their member benefits and assist the member in understanding the value of their membership.
- Counsel and sell Financial Services products.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years sales and/or customer service experience.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, to allow accurate completion of work, Basic proficiency with computer software programs and the Internet.
- Basic knowledge of geography and the ability to read a map.
- A passion for great customer service and relationship based sales!
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $13.78 to $17.21/hour, depending on experience.
- Monthly bonus plan where you can earn up to an additional $1,050 every month based on sales success.
- Employee Life, Health, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k, extremely generous vacation policy (almost 4 weeks paid time off the first year), paid holidays, free AAA membership and more.
- The opportunity to work in a small office setting where you can see the impact of your contributions on a daily basis.
Keywords: Sales Associate, Retail Sales Associate, Retail Relations, Member Service Specialist, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Specialist
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top