Workforce Optimization and Analytics Analyst
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Workforce Optimization Analyst are to:
- Ensure that all reports reflect current data, and work to continually develop improved formatting of reports for ease of readability for key indicators. As trends and patterns develop in data, identify these to management, including observations of what dynamics may be contributing to the patterns. Maintains knowledge of historical trends for data collected, and be watchful for atypical trends, alerting management of them when they occur, to enable corrective action, if required.
- Uses Workforce Management software to analyze the call volume and project the staffing needs of the call centers (24 X 7) and creates schedules. Uses Workforce Management software to produce weekly schedule variances between existing schedule and required schedules for current and projected telephone volumes for call center managers. Uses Workforce Management software to produce holiday and seasonal staffing needs and staff schedules. Coordinates scheduling for holidays and weather emergencies. Optimizes break and lunch schedules weekly/daily for distribution to managers and supervisors. Coordinates with departmental leadership team all scheduling activities such as vacations, schedule changes, new hire schedules, meetings, training, HR meetings, etc.
- Prepares reports on scheduled time off and unscheduled time off as requested. Processes requests for PTO based on Workforce Management System parameters. Forwards PTO denials to managers for review. Reports scheduling changes, authorized time, etc. to Managers. Keeps record of personnel transactions such as hires, transfers and terminations.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Four to five years of experience in a fast-paced telephone/dispatch operation center or equivalent, preferably with sophisticated scheduling software experience.
- Experience with IEX, Nexidia, CMS preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite of products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access. Spreadsheet modeling required.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills to interact with center management staff and others effectively. Able to work overtime when necessary.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Eligibility for annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where you can see the impact of your contributions on a daily basis.
Workforce Management, Workforce, WFM, WFO, Forecasting, Call Center, IEX, Nexidia, Avaya, Hamilton NJ , Scheduling, Analytics,
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Admin - Clerical
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top