Unified Communications Analyst (Level l)
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is seeking a full-time Unified Communications Analyst (Level l) for our Mount Laurel, NJ location. The Unified Communication Analysts role is to coordinate strategies for " and ensure the integrity of Telephony, WFO, Video and Messaging Platforms. This includes configuring, diagnosing, repairing, upgrading and optimizing all Unified Communication platforms and services mentioned above. The position will also analyze and resolve telecommunications circuit issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and assist all user needs. The Unified Communication Analysts mandate will be to maintain SLAs for all organizational telecom applications.
Level l Essential Functions:
- Perform Tier 1 support for Unified and Telecommunications systems. Support and troubleshoot issues with CCE, AES, and MX. Maintain and support PBX and ancillary technology software, media channels and devices.
- Provide secondary support Unified and Telecommunications support during troubleshooting of all other system as needed.
- Handle Move Add and Changes, including program basic auto attendants, user setup on telephone switch, including ACD logons, voicemail, and CMS logons.
- Communicate effectively with end users regarding the status of their requests.
- Assist with Inspection, testing, and maintenance of telephone lines, circuits, trunks, and associated wiring and cabling.
- Remain current on new products, services, protocols, and standards in support of mentioned platforms development and equipment procurement.
- Assist in the training of Trainers for Telecommunications systems. Prepare Training material for Telecom systems.
- Acknowledge and abide by Information Security Policies
- Participate in PCI compliance activities as required, including providing evidence for quarterly and yearly audits
Minimum Requirements (Level 1):
- Bachelors degree (BS/BA) or equivalent in Computer Sciences, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2+ years experience in Unified Communication and / or telecommunications platforms.
- Good analytical skills, especially in a telecommunications field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to translate technical data.
- Strong understanding of the organizations goals and objectives.
- Strong initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills, especially in a technical environment.
- Certification in a leading telecommunications hardware/software package is preferred.
- Working technical knowledge of PBX, voice mail, interactive voice services, call management systems, and telecommunications accounting systems, including Avaya Aura, Nice WFO platform, Cisco Video
- Ability to operate tools, components, peripherals, and testing accessories.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and procedure manuals
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of cabling and wiring systems, design, and installation
- Working technical knowledge of current Internet and network protocols, operating systems, and standards
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Why Join Us?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive starting dependent on experience
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
Keywords: Unified Communications, IT jobs, Information Technology, Avaya, Aura, NICE WFO Platforms, Telecommunications, AAA Jobs, NJ Jobs
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top