Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA is hiring an ambitious, sales- driven individual who has a customer focus to join our dynamic Travel Sales team in our Northfield, NJ Retail Store. Successful candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence.
Our travel professionals are dedicated sales agents who:
- Educate our customers on various travel products offered by the Agency. A concentration on Diamond Elite and Preferred vendor products is required.
- Identify, quote and sell products based on our members needs
- Successfully meet or exceed goals and sales targets by soliciting new business and building and retaining existing business
- Prepare and issue invoices related to retail travel sales. With assistance, satisfactorily handle refunds and complaints according to policy.
- Comply with all Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC) regulations and Mid-Atlantic policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets.
- Have familiarity with and, with minimal assistance, are capable of utilizing ARC Agent's Handbook and standard travel reference material for airline, rail, hotel/resort, etc. information to efficiently and effectively accommodate Agency clients.
- High School diploma or equivalent (a graduate of an accredited travel school preferred).
- Previous experience as an AAA Travel Counselor or at least 12 to 18 months of retail sales experience or travel sales.
- Knowledge of an automated airline reservation system preferred.
- Satisfactory employment screening results.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Monthly Individual Incentive Pay Plan.
- An all-inclusive benefits package consisting of medical, dental, and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability, as well as life insurance. We also offer a 401K plan with a company match up to 7%.
- Up to 3 weeks of Paid Time off accrued in your first year and a free AAA Membership.
Certified Travel Associate, Certified Travel Counselor, Travel Consultant, Travel Sales, Travel Jobs, Travel Counselor, Travel Sales Specialist, Disney Certified, Travel Coordinator, Travel Agent, Vacation Specialist, Vacation Planner, Vacation Coordinator
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top