Tag and Title Clerk (Part-Time)
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Primary Duties of the Tag and Title Clerk:
- Answer public inquiries pertaining to state regulations on driver license and vehicle registration applications, and provide advice on licensing and registration policies and procedures. Complete required paperwork and applications accurately and collect appropriate State and AAA service fees. Protect customers' confidentiality and privacy in accordance with AAA Club Alliance and state specific regulatory requirements. Maintain up-to-date on knowledge of state laws and legislation relating to license, title, and state ID renewals and duplicates. Comply with all state regulations and AAA Club Alliance policies and procedures. Access state computer systems and accurately enter information and process applications.
- Provide exceptional member and client experiences by effectively selling and representing AAA products and services in a manner that will build repeat business and generate sales. AAA products and services include but are not limited to: PA PennDOT services, membership, auto travel, travel, discounts, financial services, Travel Shop products, insurance and automotive services. Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals.
- Counsel potential members on the benefits and services of various membership plans with a concentration on selling Plus, Premier and auto renewal. Conduct Membership Review for existing members, update and upgrade plans as appropriate. Respond to member requests related to the utilization of their member benefits and assist the member in understanding the value of their membership.
- Counsel and sell Financial Services products and generate Insurance referrals.
- Properly answers and accurately processes incoming overflow telephone calls from the Roadside Assistance Call Center (RACC). Takes action, as necessary, to respond to a member's emotional state (e.g., calming down someone who is angry, providing reassurance to someone who is fearful), in addition to performing the technical aspects of processing the service request.
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and interact with individuals at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent and one (1) years of previous sales, customer service, retail and/or general office experience.
- Effective communication skills (oral, written and listening) to enable accurate completion of assignments, proper handling of problem situations, and constructive interaction with others.
- Working knowledge of personal computer, Windows based applications and competent keyboarding skills to accurately and efficiently complete daily work assignments and the ability to navigate the Internet.
- Ability to successfully complete an approved Notary Education course, obtain and maintain a Notary Public designation within six (6) months of employment.
- Must maintain a satisfactory criminal history, as well as meet all state-specific legal requirements for this job.
- Ability to successfully complete the On-Line Messenger (OLM) Certification testing within ninety (90) days of receiving system authorization.
- Ability to successfully complete the Basic Agent Services Training course within one year month of hire.
- Ability to successfully complete the Advance Agent Services Training course every two (2) years.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- A Monthly Individual Incentive Plan.
- Paid Time Off , 401(k) plan with a company match, a free AAA Membership, and Tuition Reimbursement
Sales Consultant, Retail Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Clerk, Sales Associate, Sales Merchandiser, Sales, Membership Sales, Car Sales, Auto Sales, Auto Finance, PennDOT, Title Clerk, Registration Clerk
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top