Supervisor, Travel Contact Center
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Travel Contact Center Supervisor are to:
- Monitor, mentor and support the contact center staff in all aspects of daily operations. Coach and provide regular feedback that is instrumental in developing the Contact Center agents’ customer sales/service, technical and phone skills.
- Ensure that the Contact Center meets or exceeds established revenue and service objectives.
- Provide leadership, guidance, coaching and development of Travel Contact Center or virtual network associates. Identify training and development needs among the staff and work with the Department Manager and trainer to ensure those needs are addressed.
- Handle escalated travel issues and ensure extraordinary member service, and the achievement of member satisfaction and other departmental goals.
- Maintain excellent relations with travel vendors, retail branch offices, Member Contact Center (MCC) and other internal departments.
- In conjunction with Human Resources and Department Manager, conduct interviewing, hiring, and administer any disciplinary actions with associates, up to and including termination..
- Work with the Department Manager to ensure effective and efficient communication and implementation of service procedures to provide rapid, professional service to members. .
- High School Diploma with some college courses preferred, with four to six years of travel experience involving exposure to supervisory tasks, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A strong background in travel sales and service.
- Achievement of Certified Travel Agent (CTA). In depth knowledge of Apollo, Leisure Shopper, Viewpoint and scripting applications
- Effective working knowledge of Windows-based computer applications. .
- Ability to work extended hour schedule and weekends as necessitated by business/weather conditions.
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- A competitive salary of $22.48 to $25.00/hr depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- The opportunity to work in an environment where you can see the impact of your contributions on a daily basis.
Keywords: Supervisor, Management, Call Center Supervisor, Call Center jobs, Customer Service, Sales, Sales Supervisor
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top