Supervisor, Roadside Assistance Contact Center
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Roadside Assistance Contact Center Supervisor are:
- Supervise, coach and provide regular feedback to counselors that are instrumental in developing the Call Center customer service and phone skills, as well as ensuring that the call center meets or exceeds established service objectives, department and organizational goals. Ensure Members are delivered timely service by monitoring staffing for efficient use of resources and associate production working with Forecasting & Scheduling (F&S) Department to adjust staff breaks as required.
- Identify training and development needs among the staff and work with Manager/Director and trainer to ensure needs are addressed. Provide feedback to the Manager/Director on all personnel related issues and assist with resolution. Assist with interviewing job candidates and completion of performance evaluations.
- Monitor and interpret call volume and live staffing reports to ensure prompt service and avoid delays in the answering of Member calls using sound business judgment to resolve service or operational issues. Work with F&S Department to coordinate daily staffing requirements and assign daily work to RA Counselors to ensure departmental performance meets AAA Operations Center standards.
- High School Diploma.
- Six months to Two years in a related field and four years of high volume customer service experience involving exposure to supervisory tasks, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective working knowledge of Windows-based computer applications. Familiarity with web-based applications. Ability to obtain appropriate licensing for sales and service as required within 6 months of hire
- Ability to work extended hours schedule, and/or holidays as necessitated by business/weather conditions.
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- A competitive salary of $23.00 to $28.50/hour.
- Shift Differentials offered for working evening hours.
- Set schedule of evening hours with 1 Saturday or Sunday included.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- The opportunity to work in an environment where you can see the impact of your contributions on a daily basis.
Supervisor, Call Center Supervisor, Roadside Assistance, Customer Service, Customer Service Supervisor, Call Center Jobs
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top