Sr. HRIS Analyst-Workday
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA is hiring for a Sr. HRIS Analyst to join our team in Wilmington, DE!
The Senior HRIS Analyst provides Human Resources system administration, including business process configuration, reporting development, integration point development, and data management. This position works closely with internal HR and IT staff, business line leaders, and HR system vendors to effectively meet the HR technology needs of the organization.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Experience with Workday HCM
- A minimum of 7 years of HRIS administration experience
- The ability to work independently on assignments and projects
- Knowledge of Workday security administration and analytics
The primary duties of the Senior HRIS Analyst are:
- Provides escalated Production support: Provide support for various HR systems including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems with Workday, issues with business process; recommends alternate solutions.
- Troubleshoots any system issues and ensures appropriate parties are involved to resolve issue.
- Provides escalated Functional Support: Support HR regarding inquiries, errors and data issues. Assists team members and users of information systems issues associated with the HR systems by investigating problems and resolving or providing detailed recommendations on resolutions.
- Process improvement: Identifies and understand issues, problems and opportunities. Recommends process improvements and innovative solutions. Provides advice and options on the best way to automate processes in the system.
- Create advanced reports: Create and support a variety of advanced reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Prepare regularly scheduled reports and ad-hoc reporting as required. Provide HR team with reporting writing guidance.
- Manage system updates: Responsible for system upgrades and modifications including identifying requirements, configuration, testing and implementation.
- Gather, build and test requirements for multiple modules within Workday HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Benefits, Talent, and Recruiting.
- Ensures accuracy of data through routine data audits and validation.
- Provides system mass update support via EIBs for all functional areas of Workday.
- Troubleshoots all escalated (Tier 2) HRIS related Workday support tickets via Service Now.
- Provides support and collaborates with IT on all HR related integrations including the management of current integrations as well as the development and implementation of future integrations.
- Effectively translate user requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to work independently on assignments and projects and performs a diverse array of responsibilities and duties normally required by the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or a related field and a minimum of seven years of experience supporting HR applications or managing HR system configuration and maintenance, preferably utilizing SaaS technology, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of HRIS administration experience and operational knowledge of HRIS systems, and report writing utilizing Business Objects.
- Workday configuration experience required. Experience with Workday HCM, Payroll, Absence, Recruiting, Talent, Time Tracking, Recruiting, and Benefits is strongly preferred.
- Advanced experience with the building and maintenance of calculated fields is strongly preferred.
- Strong technical and working knowledge of HR systems, applications, theory and practice.
- Advanced proficiency with data conversion and mapping.
- Fundamental understanding of SQL and relational database design.
- Knowledge of Workday security administration and analytics strongly preferred.
- Ability to provide, in user-friendly terms, sound ideas and solutions to end users on HR systems-related questions, tasks, projects and reports.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business objectives both internally and externally which impact the company’s ability to achieve its objectives.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and demonstrated ability with other MS Office applications including Access.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Eligibility for Annual Bonus Plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Membership.
- Excellent working environment with stability and growth opportunities
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top