Service Advisor/Parts Advisors/ Automotive Repair Advisor
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Car Care Services Advisor are:
- Greets customers, answers telephone calls and schedules appointments in a prompt and courteous manner. Reviews repairs and services with customers to ensure a complete understanding of the services performed. Contacts customer any time there is a deviation from the original estimate of cost or time when the vehicle will be ready for pickup. Notes the name and the time of approval for all repair/service orders and any additional costs.
- Distributes work to all shop technicians while monitoring progress and accuracy of each job. Supplies information on request to technicians, as need. Arrange repairs and payment for vehicles that are covered by extended warranty programs.
- Arranges towing and /or alternate transportation such as shuttle or rental vehicle when necessary in accordance with Total Repair Care (TRC) standards.
- Monitors inspection dates of vehicles in system to ensure the inspections are completed before due dates. Notifies customer of need to have vehicle serviced per manufactures recommended intervals and as required by the state and explains the information to the customer.
- High School Diploma.
- Three years in the automotive industry in a fast paced environment with a proven Sales and Customer Satisfaction Index record.
- Knowledge of automotive technology (mechanics, hydraulics, and basic principles of electricity and electronics) and the ability to communicate same information to the support team, customers and Auto Technicians. ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Service Advisor Certification is desired.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, five (5) years driving experience with an excellent record and the ability to operate both automatic and manual transmissions on passenger vehicles and light duty trucks.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $34,000 to $35,000/year, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.Click here to enter any bonuses, commissions, and perks etc.
Keywords: Service Adviser, Part Sales, Automotive, ASE Certified Service Advisor, Automotive Training, Automotive Repair, Car Care, Car Repair
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top