Senior Travel Agent / Travel Agent / Travel Counselor / Travel Consultant / Travel Specialist
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Senior CCIT Travel Agent are to:
- Expertly serve clients by selling various travel products offered by the Agency. A concentration on Diamond Elite and Preferred vendor products is required. Prepare and issue invoices related to travel sales.
- Operate applicable automated airline reservation and ticketing system. Satisfactorily handle refunds and complaints.
- Comply with all ARC regulations and Mid-Atlantic policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets. Utilize ARC Agent’s Handbook and standard travel reference material for airline, rail, and hotel/resort, etc. information to efficiently and effectively accommodate Agency clients
- Meet or exceed established sales quota. Ability to sell retail travel, meet company objectives, handle customer inquiries, and complete associated paperwork offering exceptional service and demonstrating shared values.
- Mentor less experienced travel agents.
- High School diploma or equivalent (a graduate of an accredited travel school preferred).
- At least 5 years’ experience as a retail travel agent.
- Certified Travel Associate (CTA) or Certified Travel Counselor (CTC) designation strongly preferred.
- Completion of appropriate AAA University Travel Agency proficiency test strongly preferred.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $15.40 to $18.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Position eligible for individual incentive plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Keywords: Certified Travel Associate, Certified Travel Counselor, Travel Consultant, Travel Sales, Travel Jobs, Travel Counselor, Travel Sales Specialist
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top