Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is hiring for a full-time Senior Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team at our Wilmington, DE HQ location! This position is responsible for handling the processing of invoices, check requisitions and other payments, print checks for entire organization & provides research and resolution to customer disputes regarding discounts, pricing and processing errors. The Senior Accounts Payable Clerk will also serve as a lead to lower level accounting associates regarding systems and processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work independently, strong attention to detail, and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experienced in an automated Accounts Payable environment (Workday preferred but not required)
- Accurate numerical ability as well as data processing skills.
- Process general Accounts Payable for the AAA Club Alliance Organization, AAA Auto Glass LLC, Auto Club Partners Inc., Auto Club Services, Martin Travel and Travel Syndication Technologies (TST) in an accurate and timely manner, following established guidelines and corporate policies. '
- Review Expense Reports and check requests to insure they are compliant with corporate policies.
- Serve as a liaison with Business Lines for all accounts payable services.
- Maintain Disbursement Authorization Documentation for the entire organization.
- Maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with internal and external customers for the purpose of researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Handles post processing of checks including enclosure matching, departmental phone calls, inter-office mailings, second signature approval for large checks amounts and maintains a call pick-up log.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
- Associate degree in Business or equivalent and 4-6 years of experience in an automated AP environment.
- Demonstrated bookkeeping abilities through education or work experience is preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to enable the accurate completion of assignments.
- PC literacy in Microsoft Office, with proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to operate in a Multiple System environment with preferred experience with imaging, laser check printing and AP systems.
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $18.50/hour-$22.75/hour, depending on experience.
- Eligibility for Annual Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7% , Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top