Sales Professionals / Travel Agent
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Our travel professionals are dedicated sales agents who:
- Educate our customers on various travel products offered by the Agency. A concentration on Diamond Elite and Preferred vendor products is required.
- Identify, quote and sell products based on our members needs
- Successfully meet or exceed goals and sales targets by soliciting new business and building and retaining existing business
- Prepare and issue invoices related to retail travel sales. With assistance, satisfactorily handle refunds and complaints according to policy.
- Comply with all Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC) regulations and Mid-Atlantic policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets.
- Have familiarity with and, with minimal assistance, are capable of utilizing ARC Agent’s Handbook and standard travel reference material for airline, rail, hotel/resort, etc. information to efficiently and effectively accommodate Agency clients.
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive base salary and a commission incentive plan
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match + defined contribution retirement benefit
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts).
- High School diploma or equivalent (a graduate of an accredited travel school preferred).
- Previous experience as an AAA Travel Counselor or at least 12 to 18 months of retail sales experience or travel sales.
- Knowledge of an automated airline reservation system preferred.
- Satisfactory employment screening results.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top