Sales and Service Coaching Specialist
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Sales and Service Coaching Specialist are:
- Coach (through a variety of methods) sales associates throughout the AAA Club Alliance territory on the performance and effectiveness of their overall face to face selling, telephone sales and customer service skills. Travel may be required throughout territory with some overnight stays.
- Coach (through a variety of methods) sales associates throughout the AAA Club Alliance territory on specific products and services related to their specific role (Car Care, Membership, Travel). Coach associates to sell on features and benefits and to work with and include vendors in their area of expertise.
- Interact with sales associates throughout the AAA Club Alliance territory on specific selling and customer service techniques and AAA defined processes to organize technical training for service associates.
- Monitor sales calls to ensure specific Distribution standards and process requirements are met, and provide feedback and coaching to associates regarding these requirements.
- Ability to organize and coordinate numerous activities, and speak effectively in a public setting at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five or more years of experience in a related field with supervisory and training responsibilities and direct customer contact experience.
- Ability to conduct sales coaching programs and classes, applying the techniques of Adult Learning.
- Ability to work independently on assignments and projects, which are consistent with defined policy and procedure.
- Ability to apply independent judgment to identify, select, and apply the most appropriate of available guidelines and procedures, interpret precedent and adopt standard methods of practice to meet variations in fact and/or conditions.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $50,000 to $65,000/year, depending on experience.
- Position is eligible for the Annual Corporate Bonus Plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Keywords: Sales Coach, Sales Trainer, Sales Training, Sales Manager, Sales Mentor, Sales Support, Sales Motivation, Retail Sales.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top