Sales Agent - Insurance
- Enfield, CT
AAA Club Alliance is currently seeking a Sales Agent to join our Retail Insurance Team in Enfield, CT ! We are looking for resilient sales professionals who are not afraid to go out and generate their own business. We will match your drive to succeed with a comprehensive training program, excellent coaching, internal referrals, and a culture of success!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently offering a $2,500.00 signing bonus for anyone hired between 4/19/2021 and 7/30/2021. Don't miss out on this FANTASTIC opportunity!
What we can offer you :
- A competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and residual income.
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match up to 7%
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- FREE AAA membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- FREE Life Insurance
- An outstanding portfolio of carriers and products - we work with multiple carriers to ensure we can offer our customers the best option for them!
- A lead generation system that draws from our membership base
- Agent Reward Programs " qualifying high producers are eligible to earn paid trips!
- An in-house training program - The Insurance Learning Academy
- Corporate sponsored marketing initiatives
- Schedule appointments, identify customer needs and suggest targeted insurance products based on those needs. We offer all personal lines insurance products, as well as life insurance.
- Establish strong customer and community relationships to help develop additional leads and referrals
- Maintain all current licensing, agency and carrier compliance requirements
- Maintain partnerships with insurance company representatives and underwriters, and works as a liaison between the client and the insurer
- Sales professionals with experience meeting sales goals or quotas
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to network and prospect to generate new leads
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Current Property & Casualty license OR ability to obtain one.
- Familiarity with OR the ability to learn our Agency Management Systems (Applied/Epic a plus)
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top