Retail Travel Consultant
AAA Club Alliance is currently looking for energetic, ambitious, sales driven, and highly motivated individuals with a strong customer focus to join our dynamic Travel Sales team! Successful Travel Agents must have a strong sales drive, organizational skills, with an eye for detail, ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment, demonstrated proficiency in navigating computers and various programs; must possess good written and oral communication skills and the ability and interest to be in a continuous learning curve.
Our travel professionals are dedicated sales agents who:
- Sell international and domestic travel packages including cruises, land packages, travel itineraries, air, car, and hotel with a focus on educating our customers on preferred travel products offered by the Agency
- Successfully meet or exceed goals by developing long-standing relationships with our members, as well as, soliciting new business through referrals and repeat business
- Cross-sell relevant products to enhance the trip experience such as the AAA Member Rewards Credit Card
- Are organized and have a strong and comfortable relationship with paperwork in order to prepare and issue invoices related to retail travel sales
- Comply with all Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC) regulations and AAA Club Alliance policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets.
- Have familiarity with ARC regulations and guidelines.
- High School diploma or equivalent (a graduate of an accredited travel school preferred).
- A minimum of 1 years experience as a travel agent/consultant.
- Knowledge of an automated airline reservation system preferred.
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- Knowledge of Geography and World events.
- Satisfactory employment screening results.
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive base salary with performance-based incentives
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts).
Travel Agent, Certified Travel Associate, Certified Travel Counselor, Travel Consultant, Travel Sales, Travel Jobs, Travel Counselor, Travel Sales Specialist, Travel Solutions, Reservation Agent, Travel Coordinator, Travel Agency Sales, Leisure Travel Agent, Travel Sales Representative, Travel Professional, International, Domestic, Hospitality
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top