Retail Sales Associate (Cashier)
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the AAA Sales Associate are to:
Essential Functions Level II:
- Process payments for all business lines. Reconcile cash, check, and charges, process daily reports and ensure balance at end of day. Prepare daily cash deposit as directed. Assists with the receipt and data entry of tickets and travel product inventory and ordering of same as appropriate.
- Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals.
- Effectively manage branch traffic patterns while greeting members and processing transactions.
- Counsel potential members on the benefits and services of various membership plans with a concentration on selling Plus, Premier and auto renew. Conduct Membership Review for existing members, update and upgrade plans as appropriate.
- Counsel and sell Financial Services products.
- Respond to member requests related to the utilization of their member benefits and assist the member in understanding the value of their membership.
Job Requirements " Level II
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and interact with individuals at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent and two (2) years of previous sales and/or customer service experience in a cash handling position.
- Accurate math skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
A competitive starting salary of $15.75/hour, depending on experience.
Position is eligible for an Individual Incentive Plan based upon sales success
package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Retail Team Member, Cashiering, Member Consultant, Retail Relations, Sales, Branch Specialist, Member Sales, Cash Handling, Notary Transactions, Fulfilling member request, Cashiering
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top