Retail Membership Sales Specialist
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Retail Membership Sales Specialist are:
- Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals. Counsel potential members on the benefits and services of various membership plans with a concentration on selling Plus, Premier and auto renewal. Conduct Membership Review for existing members, update and upgrade plans as appropriate.
- Provide retail store associates with status and interpretation of membership results, and identify opportunities to improve office results. Collaborate with other business lines within the office for the same. Serve as a resource to coordinate and communicate information regarding special membership promotions, direct mail campaigns, etc. Ensures membership leads are worked and follow-up is documented.
- Assist members in the full utilization of membership benefits enhancing their understanding of the value of membership. May act independently, in conjunction with the Retail Office Manager and/or Retail District Manager or in conjunction with other departments to assist members with any membership service inquiry or to resolve problems.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Three (3) years of previous sales and/or customer service experience.
- Basic proficiency with computer software programs and the Internet.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, to allow for accurate completion of work.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $18.50 to $20.00 per hour, depending on experience.
- Click here to enter any bonuses, commissions, and perks etc.
- Click here to enter all appropriate insurance, benefits, 401 k1403b, holidays and vacations, etc.
- Click here to enter List a "soft" perk, such as "The opportunity to work in a small office setting where you can see the impact of your contributions on a daily basis" if the company is small, or "the opportunity to lend your own expertise to developing operational initiatives and procedures" if this is a visionary or new role at the company.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top