Retail Maryland Tag and Title Coordinator
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Maryland Tag and Title Coordinator are to:
- Provide advice on registration policies, procedures and regulations. Complete applications accurately and collects appropriate State and AAA Service Fees. Protect customers' confidentiality and privacy in accordance with AAA Club Alliance and MVA regulatory requirements. Maintain up-to-date on knowledge of Maryland state laws and legislation related to Title Services work. Comply with all MVA regulations and AAA Club Alliance policies and procedures. Access the triVIN computer system and accurately enter information and process applications. Serve as a technical resource within the retail store.
- Provide exceptional member and client experiences by effectively selling and representing AAA products and services in a manner that will build repeat business and generate sales. AAA products and services include but are not limited to: MD Title Services, membership, auto travel, travel, discounts, financial services, Travel Shop products, insurance and automotive services. Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals.
- Serve as the MD Title Services lead mentoring Title Service Clerks in business line knowledge, processing procedures and MVA policies. Review completed MVA work daily to ensure accuracy of submissions. Assemble and ensure accuracy of triVIN and manual work; resolve discrepancies. Manage and document rejected work for processing. Reconcile State and AAA service fees collected to ensure balance at the end of day. Ensure on-time submission of work to the MVA. Serve as a primary contact between MVA and the Retail Store. Responsible for maintaining MVA and triVIN inventory ordering, securing and monthly reconciliation to conform to AAA Club Alliance and MVA audit requirements. Communicate updates and changes regarding MVA processes and procedures to Retail offices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a total of three (3) years of previous sales, and/or customer service experience.
- One (1) year of tag and title work experience is required, eighteen (18) months preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Internet, and competent keyboarding skills to accurately and efficiently complete daily work assignments.
- Notary Public designation or the ability to successfully complete an approved Notary education course and obtain and maintain a Notary Public designation within six (6) months of employment.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $14.25 - $15.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Position is eligible for an Individual Incentive Plan
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top