Retail Cashier / Member Relations Specialist / Retail Consultant / Member Service Specialist
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Retail Member Relations Specialist are to:
- Process payments for all business lines. Reconcile cash, check, and charges, process daily reports and ensure balance at end of day. Prepare daily cash deposit as directed. Assist with the receipt and data entry of tickets and travel product inventory and ordering of same as appropriate.
- Effectively manage branch traffic patterns while greeting members and processing transactions. Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals.
- Counsel potential members on the benefits and services of various membership plans with a concentration on selling Plus, Premier and auto renewal. Conduct Membership Review for existing members, update and upgrade plans as appropriate. Respond to member requests related to the utilization of their member benefits and assist members in understanding the value of their membership. Sell Financial Services products.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of previous sales and/or customer service experience in a cash handling position.
- Accurate math skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Basic proficiency with computer software programs and the internet.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, to allow for accurate completion of work. Basic knowledge of geography and the ability to read a map.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $14.75 – $15.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top