Quality Manager - Retail, Car Care, and Contact Center Operations
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is seeking 2 strong managers that will be accountable for all aspects of quality customer service standards in Retail/Car Care Operations & Contact Centers including planning, analysis and the creation of departmental objectives. They also will manage and administer quality assurance and survey programs to identify trends and opportunities in order to ensure compliance of established business rules, practices and a complete member first experience.
The Quality Manager for Retail and Car Care operations will be based out of Wilmington, DE ideally and the Contact Center Operations Quality Manager will be based out of our Hamilton, NJ office.
The primary duties of the Quality Manager are:
- Oversee the quality of departmental and operations processes, practices and customer interactions through various monitoring, including survey responses, telecomm analytics and monitoring, side by side observation or mystery shopping. Analyze trends and comments and advise management of findings.
- Coordinate with Member Experience, soft skill quality programs or Quality Assurance on management of third party quality vendors or assurance survey support vendors. Participate in the negotiation and maintenance of contracts and service agreements.
- Manage and oversee the administration of business line quality assurance and survey programs including data processing, collection and input of all of the business lines member satisfaction surveys and provide analysis of survey data results.
- Direct associates in identifying methods and policies for operational and process improvement; advise management in preparing action plans for associate improvement.
- Review the consistency of the application of business practices, interpreting data and identifying gaps in accountability within and across business lines and channels. Participate in group monitoring sessions with each business line to calibrate monitoring processes and ensure consistency in both quality and technical practices across business lines and locations.
- Assist the various business line training teams in assessing the transfer of learning from Member feedback to new hire and other related training sessions. Supports process improvement initiatives by providing report and survey analysis that identifies opportunities for improvement in training, policies, processes or technology.
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or Administration, with a focus in quantitative analysis or equivalent combination of education and experience; Masters degree preferred.
- Five years of progressive experience in operations or quality management, with at least 3 years of experience in a supervisory or management role, or the equivalent combination of experience.
- Strong background in measuring and managing customer service including quality monitoring at a management level.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Effective organizational and analytical skills, along with effective written and oral and presentation communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments and effective interaction with all levels of employees, vendors and service providers.
- Strategy formulation, planning and budgeting skills. Proficient in process and workflow analysis.
- Demonstrated effective project management skills to manage a variety of projects and tasks.
- A high degree of professionalism, integrity, and highly effective communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels within the organization.
To The qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $57,000 - $ 71,000 based on experience.
- Eligibility for annual bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- The opportunity to lend your own expertise to developing operational initiatives and procedures
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Supervisor, Travel Contact Center
Patrick oversees a team of agent support specialists, assisting with customer calls while also invoicing vacations booked through the AAA in-store travel club.
Back to top