Promotional Group Travel Coordinator
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Promotional Group Travel Coordinator are:
- Handle the daily operation of promotional group space and other products managed by the Group Travel Department. Ensure accuracy on all records and payments, in adherence with Internal Audit procedures. Run reports which will assist our travel partners and build revenue for the organization
- Handle calls and inquiries from Retail Travel associates and management related to Travel Products and Programs.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records for Group departures and all products offered by Travel Product Development.
- Monitor groups to meet multiple deadlines including payments, cancellations, and special amenities.
A successful candidate in this role will:
- Proven knowledge of travel industry terminology, products and booking systems
- Have proficiency and experience using travel operating systems (i.e. Apollo) and Microsoft Applications (Access, Excel & Outlook)
- Exhibit excellent Analytical skills as it relates to data comparison, tracking and reporting
- Possess the ability to use innovative thinking, trouble shoot and take prompt action
- Display excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to make quick decisions
- Be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and learn new skills & technology quickly
- Ability to function in a sales and customer service environment, handle customer inquiries and complete associated tasks normally acquired through the completion of a high school degree plus an accredited Travel school and at least 3 years' experience in a business environment, preferably in Travel, including working with an automated airline reservation system. Equivalent combination of education and experience also considered.
- Proficiency in Apollo, Excel, and Access Data Base Applications and the ability to quickly learn new systems. Experience with Globalware highly desired.
- CTA or CTC travel certifications preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to enable accurate completion of paperwork and constructive interaction with others.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $16.75 to $18.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Position is eligible for an Individual Incentive Plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Key words: Apollo; Access; Excel; Travel Accounting; Certified Travel Associate; CTA; Certified Travel Counselor; CTC; Travel Services; Tourism; Travel Agent; Customer Service
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top