Project Manager, EPMO
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is hiring for an
EPMO Project Manager
to join our team! The incumbent provides value to internal customers (Associates) by managing all phases of the project life cycle for non-routine projects (technical and non-technical) of small to medium scope and complexity, including standard project management activities that must be led, coordinated, or performed for the assigned projects, including planning, scheduling, tracking and communicating delivery management. This position will act as a key connection point between the project owners, team members, vendors, and various business lines facilitating the development and delivery of project components as aligned with the project goals.
The primary duties of the EPMO Project Manager are:
- Partners with the appropriate project team members to gather requirements, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, and effectively manage the project throughout the projects life cycle. Partners with the IT Resource Managers to ensure that IT project resource hours are aligned, allocated, and fulfilled within project expectations.
- Provides overall leadership and direction of project resources to meet the project goals. Tracks progress, report status, and makes necessary corrections to achieve IT and project goals; Provides regular reports on the status of projects, including analysis and escalation as needed.
- Leads cross-functional core teams and drives execution of project deliverable items within the project parameters and timelines. Monitors the quality of project deliverables and ensures project objectives are met.
- Vendor Management " partners with IT, business, and other project team members to recommend, approve, coordinate and communicate all project delivery objectives including selection, acquisition, evaluation and implementation.
- Delivery Management " executes leadership skills in obtaining internal and external project obligations and fulfillment activities.
- Organizes and coordinates testing activities for alignment with project goals and objectives.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Project Management, IT, or related field, and 5-6+ years of applicable business experience including 4-5+ of project management experience in Business or IT Project Management (Training, Communications, Metrics, Business Requirements, etc.). Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Certificate in at least one major structured project management methodology, PMP preferred.
- Experience with SDLC or Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of AAA Applications/services and ServiceNow a strong plus.
- Proven ability to direct one or more project teams and coordinate with one or more departments (business lines) and their teams through the project life cycle. Proven ability to manage both technical and non-technical projects.
- Strong project/time management skills required. Ability to coordinate deliverables and dependencies with other groups.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Why Join Us?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top